Complete Planning for Your Family
and Your Business
A Bakersfield Estate Planning Attorney Serving Mammoth Lakes & Kern County
35 Years Of Legal Experience Representing Clients Like You
Our clients come first at the Law Offices of Robert H. Brumfield, PC. We spend the time to get know you or your business and learn about your long-term goals. Our Bakersfield estate planning law firm focuses on developing a strong working relationship with you to help you reach those goals.
Our passion for providing legal services tailored to your unique needs is what makes us successful. We have extensive experience with complex areas of law.
We have more than 35 years of experience navigating legal issues for individuals, business owners, professionals and institutions involving:
- Trusts and estate planning involving beneficiaries, heirs, trustees and other individuals
- Probate matters
- Business and commercial law, including business formation, corporate maintenance, mergers and dissolutions
- Business and civil litigation cases, including contract disputes, partnership disputes, and construction litigation
- Real estate law, including eminent domain, land use and zoning matters, title issues, easement disputes, real estate litigation, purchase and lease agreements, and landlord-tenant matters
- Oil and gas matters
- Creditors’ rights in bankruptcy involving secured and unsecured debt
- Mediation and arbitration cases representing clients or acting as mediator
Our Bakersfield estate planning & probate lawyers are known for providing high-quality legal services for clients in Bakersfield, throughout the San Joaquin Valley and in the Mammoth Lakes area. Our ability to develop long-term professional relationships with our clients has given us a large referral network and outstanding reputation in the community.
Attorney at Law
Meet Robert Brumfield
Over my years in practice, I have represented numerous private businesses and individuals in the areas of trusts and estates, asset protection planning business law, all aspects of real estate, water law, oil and gas, and insolvency and bankruptcy for creditors.
I also serve as a mediator, handling mediations in all of the areas in which I practice.